At EFG (ESL FaceIt Group) we create worlds beyond gameplay, where players and fans become a community. We pride ourselves in having a corporate social responsibility which is that “IT’S NOT GG, UNTIL IT’S GG FOR ALL”. Our passion, craft, and DNA are aligned to create and shape the world of esports, gaming tournaments, leagues, events, and holistic ecosystems through our millions of players, fans, and heroes, as well as through our people, and culture.
The Esports team plays a pivotal role in designing and bringing to life the most amazing esports products for the community. They contribute to creating exceptional experiences that resonate with users and elevate the world of esports.
Project & Event Operations: This team oversees all centralized event operations on a global scale, ranging from Festival Operations and Publisher Operations to Game Ecosystem Operations. Their responsibilities ensure the smooth execution of various aspects of events and projects.
Are you ready for a Game-Changing Career Experience?
We are looking to expand and hire a “Project Manager” with strong esports, project management experience to join us on shaping the journey of esports. We are interested in people who share our passion for gaming, who bring their unique capability, flair, and desire to the collaboration table. We believe that your attributes can make a difference in shaping our future, make it happen and learn and develop from start to finish.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for all planning and execution of various esports events and productions globally. You will be part of our Global Project & Event Operations team which is responsible for creating our esports events around the world and delivering amazing experiences.
The Project Manager develops plans to successfully deliver projects which meet the cost, timescale, and quality parameters in line with overall business objectives, EFG (ESL FACEIT Group) guidelines, and policies.
- The ideal candidate resides in Stockholm, Sweden.
What you’ll do:
- Be the brain of the project – ensure that the right stakeholders have the right information and resources at the right time in order to work towards a common goal
- Create timelines, deliverables, and goals for your project and hold others accountable for their deliverables
- Manage project budgets and expenses in real-time
- Execute live and remote events both in our studio and at off-site venues
- Work with our internal teams on creating scopes of work and project budgets for new projects
- Be the main point of contact for client(s) in regard to the execution of a project
- Minimum of 3 years of project or event management experience
- Project management experience, planning, initiating, monitoring, and implementing events together with a team
- Able to manage multiple, concurrent projects in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing and interfacing directly with clients
- Understanding of and/or background in broadcast and event production (an emphasis in esports live streaming is an additional plus).
- Ability to travel the world to execute our world class events is an essential key component to this job.
Nice to have:
- An understanding of esports and gaming titles, league structures and game formats. Ability to familiarize yourself with different gaming communities
Firmly rooted in our values, EFG is an affirmative action employer that celebrates being an equal opportunity workplace. Our unwavering commitment to fair employment extends to all individuals, regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, or Veteran status.