The world of esports is growing and so are we!
We are looking to expand and hire a “Travel Manager“ with strong, global travel planning experience to join us on shaping the journey of esports. We are interested in people who bring their unique capability, flair, and desire to the collaboration table. We believe that your attributes can make a difference in shaping our future, make it happen and learn and develop from start to finish.
At ESL FACEIT Group (EFG), we bring moments of magic and provide thrills to hundreds of millions of people, every single day. We pride ourselves having enabled and empowered the global esports industry for more than two decades, aligned with our core mission “We create worlds beyond gameplay where players and fans become community”. Our passion, craft and DNA are aligned to create and shape the world of esports, gaming tournaments, leagues, events and holistic ecosystems through our millions of players, fans, heroes, as well as through our people, and culture. This is one of many reasons why EFG is a magical workplace, where anything is possible, and where you will thrive and experience a game-changing career.
Are you ready for a Game-Changing Career Experience?
As a Travel Manager, you will be part of our Global Project & Event Operations team which is responsible for the planning & execution of all our festival & esports events worldwide. The Travel Manager will plan, book, manage and review all travel requirements for the smooth and coordinated running of travel logistics for company events and business travel. You will assist with bringing ESL FACEIT Group’s global travel management to the next level by implementing the best local and regional travel experiences for internal ESL employees, as well as external event clients/participants.
- The ideal candidate resides in Poland.
What you’ll do:
- Handle all travel requirements for ESL internal staff and external event clients/participants:
- Searching and booking the most suitable flights
- Liaising with hotel partners to book hotels
- Planning and booking of transport, rental cars, and shuttling
- Searching and booking suitable train journeys
- Work closely with our local procurement team to identify and recommend best in class suppliers and lead supplier negotiations at a local level
- Maintain up to date and accurate records and cost reports
- Look for business benefits through pricing, loyalty programs and any other opportunities to benefit the organization
- Perform ongoing risk evaluation and setup mitigating measures where needed including supplier risk assessment
- Evaluate and compare suppliers based on sustainability KPIs
What you need:
- Minimum of 2 years of related industry experience in a travel agency for business travel preferred
- Profound knowledge of the tourism industry pertaining to all travel items, such as: flights, hotels, rental vehicles, and trains
- Profound knowledge and experience in booking travel using professional operating systems
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in the English language, both spoken and written
- Ability to work under time pressure and remain calm in challenging situations
Do you feel ready for the challenge of working at EFG? Join us for a game-changing career where we will be shaping the journey of esports together with diversity and inclusion. We encourage you to apply by filling in our application form including your earliest starting date and your desired salary.
Please apply by adding the requested documents CV or your cover letter in English language and preferably in PDF format.
Our Recruitment Process – What to expect?
Our recruitment team is committed to carefully reviewing and evaluating your application for this role, we will look at your past studies, work experience, passion, and your personal relationship with games and the relevant fit for the job you applied for.
You can expect to be invited for an interview if successful and email notification feedback if you didn’t qualify at this point of time!
EFG is the world’s leading esports company. For more than two decades, we have been shaping the industry and leading esports and gaming innovation globally across the most popular video games, creating a comprehensive ecosystem with opportunities for players to go from zero to hero, and for fans to witness the best stories esports has to offer. Our portfolio consists of high-profile products such as the DreamHack Festivals, ESL Pro Tour, Intel® Extreme Masters, ESL Mobile, and many more, ranging from grassroots to global elite competitions. ESL Gaming is part of ESL Faceit Group. More information is available at about.eslgaming.com.
EFG is an equal opportunity employer. We are creating a world where everybody can be somebody. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.